Located in Indian Wells, Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa is in the suburbs, a 5-minute drive from El Paseo Shopping District and 5 minutes from Indian Wells Tennis Garden. This 4-star resort is 4.4 mi (7 km) from Living Desert Zoo and Gardens and 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from Empire Polo Club.
Enjoy Californian cuisine at Lantana, a restaurant where you can take in the golf course view and dine alfresco. Or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wind down with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges or 2 poolside bars. Full breakfasts are available for a fee.
Stay in one of 530 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
San Jacinto Mountains - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Indian Wells Tennis Garden - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
One-Eleven La Quinta Centre - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
El Paseo Shopping District - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
The Gardens on El Paseo - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Palma Village Park - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Adagio Galleries - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Westfield Palm Desert Shopping Center - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Palms to Pines Plaza West Shopping Center - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Civic Center Park - 6.5 km / 4 mi
McCallum Theatre - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Hovley Soccer Park - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Living Desert Zoo and Gardens - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Desert Willow Golf Resort - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Cahuilla Hills Park - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Palm Springs Intl. Airport (PSP) - 31.4 km / 19.5 mi
Bermuda Dunes, CA (UDD) - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Thermal, CA (TRM-Jacqueline Cochran Regional) - 24.1 km / 15 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa is Palm Springs Intl. Airport (PSP).
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Indian Wells? This resort has facilities measuring 88,000 square feet (8175 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After practicing your swing on the golf course, you can dip into one of the 9 outdoor swimming pools or 2 spa tubs. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.
Service animals are allowed
Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
We are happy to welcome your traveling canine companions.To participate in the pet program:Inform the hotel you’ll have a pet (or pets) staying with you at least three days in advance of your arrival.Ask for a referral to a reputable kennel if the Hyatt hotel you are visiting does not offer dog-friendly rooms. All exempt properties have these on file.Rules and Rates are as follows:Hyatt Standard $150 USD per stay of 1 night to 6 nights. Additional $150 USD for every 6-night block after that.One pet with a weight of 75 pounds (34.0Kg) or less. Two pets with a combined weight of 100 pounds (45.3Kg) or lessPet Friendly Rooms are normally located on ground floors, in specific pet friendly areas of the hotelPet Friendly Room types are Standard & Pool View, select Standard Suites, very limited Villas and select ADA compliant roomsPet Friendly Room types do not include Penthouses SuitesNon ADA Service Animals are not allowed in restaurants, pool area, spa, or event spacesADA S
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12.00 and USD 30.00 per person (approximately)
- Secured self parking fee: USD 23.50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Secured valet parking fee: USD 28 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150.00 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 46.10 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Pool access
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- In-room bottled water
- In-room coffee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of GBAC STAR (Hyatt).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
We continue to develop new work procedures and mandatory trainings in an effort to ensure safety for guests and colleagues. By September 2020, every Hyatt hotel will have at least one person on property trained as a Hygiene Manager who will be responsible for their hotel adhering to new operational guidance and protocols, inclusive of implementation of enhanced food safety and hygiene protocols for group meetings and events.
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Staff wears personal protective equipment
Protective clothing is available to guests
Masks are available to guests
Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Social distancing measures are in place
Contactless check-in is available
Individually-wrapped food options are available
Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch
Individually-wrapped food options are available for dinner
Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
Temperature checks are available to guests
Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Contactless check-out is available
Property follows sanitization practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Masks are compulsory at the property
Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines GBAC STAR (Hyatt)
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures