Indian Wells Golf Resort, El Paseo Shopping, Empire Polo Grounds, hiking, biking, Desert Adventure Jeep Tours, Jackalope Ranch, The Living Desert, Palm Springs Tram, Rat Pack tours
Nestled at the base of the majestic Santa Rosa Mountains in the exclusive community of Indian Wells, the luxurious Renaissance Esmeralda Resort & Spa is the desert's finest oasis. Offering unparalleled service and all the amenities of a world-class resort, Esmeralda invites you to indulge your every whim.
Featured in Condé Nast Traveler's 2004 Gold List of "World's Best Places to Stay" and Travel + Leisure's "500 Greatest Hotels in the World,"
The Renaissance Esmeralda is an oasis of modern luxury featuring a sophisticated blend of classic and contemporary style.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
||26 View Spaces
||169574 sq. feet
||Holds 1740 people
Policies / Expenses
Individual-7 days, Group cancellation varies
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
Palm Springs International (PSP)
15 miles/25 minutes
$55 each way by taxi
No Shuttle service in area
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.
Pets are allowed.
About Renaissance Hotels
- Part of the Marriott Hotel Brand with over 150 hotels
- Offer the best in entertainment events with RLive LIVE, offering the best new talent in music, arts, and culinary during your hotel stay at Renaissance. A calendar of past and future events is featured on their website
- RNavigators or Renaissance Navigators is a personalized concierge service helping guests choose the best local food, shops, and attractions to explore
- Mobile check-in service
- Great meeting event space and banquet facilities
- State-of-the-art fitness enter
The Renaissance Hotels highlights above are subject to change without notice.